Monday, October 11, 2010

Good Run

its been awhile since i wrote on this thing, this is kind of awkward now. not that anyone still reads this blog, or my friends are still interested in what's going on w/ cycling or my very short stint in triathlon, but its time for some blog closure. it looks like my blog will go the way of Ben W, JZ, Eric, and Christian's(nice try there), Steven Gordon, was giving me faith for a comeback all summer, but after he gave up in mid July, i became pretty uninterested.

i did some cool things this summer. worked some odd jobs, before my real job, and now im settled in richmond. its all worked out. i see this blog as an extension of cycling and college, now that i'm out of college, and most of my cycling friends don't ride anymore,(props to the guys still killin it!) i'm putting this thing to rest. i'll probably be on facebook pretty soon to keep in touch. my sophmore year of school was a hell of a lota fun because of cycling. Tim, Cecil, Eoin, JZ, Steven, Eric, Reid, Owen, Sam, Brian, and Frink, and our sponsors Bob Broyden and Ignacio Moore, hope all is well with you guys.

4 comments:

John Z said...

WHAT? No more blog?

Glad to hear you made it in Richmond. Where are you working? I moved out to Boulder, CO for the winter months so there should be some sick snowboarding for me this year. I know we were always talking about going to snow shoe some weekend, so I think this is the year that we actually snowboard. You'll have you come out here though...

Steven Gordon said...

Dude, I am so sorry to disappoint you. Those were good times back in the day though with racing; the best I've ever had! I'm back on the blog though, so keep in touch. In fact, I'll just send you an email right now to see what's going on.

E said...

thanks for the shout out. good times indeed. are you on facebook? keep in touch -> echrabot [at] gmail

Eric

John Z said...

johnzaccone@gmail.com